click here to go to the Iranian Mac User Group and read about the good news for Persian speakers using Gmail
There are 10 questions in this test.
1. This article is about Persian support in:
2. A matn (text) which is said to be az rāst be chap is read in which direction?
3. Does the author of this article think this topic has much importance?
4. Which company has finally given support to its Gmail program?
5. English writing systems run from:
6. What is another language besides Persian that needs RTL (right to left) support?
7. The word poshtibāni meaning support contains which body part?
8. Sistem-e neveshtāri probably has to do with:
9. The author has quoted the statement of which person from the Winbeta site?
10. Who is the author of the akhbār you have just read?
Back to the Persian Tests