click here for info on the 13th Day of Nawruz spent out of doors
There are 10 questions in this test.
1. On which day of the festival of Nawruz do Iranians go picnicing outside?
2. This webpage is about:
3. Upon what do they put their picnic food?
4. Which part of Iran celebrates Sizdah Be Dar?
5. What is meant by Sar-e Yek Sofre?
6. Why does the final letter Kāf in the word Yek look odd?
7. Why do all the final letter Ye's have 2 dots?
8. Why is there a space in between mi and shavand and between mi and gozārand?
9. What is that tower in the background of the picnickers?
10. What would be an adjective to describe the picnic-grounds in the pictures?
Back to the Persian Tests