Click here to go to the article in thePersian version of Wikipedia
There are 20 questions in this test. Answer the first 10:
1. What kind of animal would a Buf be?
2. This Buf is
3. yeki az por-āvāze-tarin āsār means
4. What is another meaning of āsār we know?
5. The illustration on the left is a tarh by the author. What is a tarh?
6. Who, what or where is Sādeq Hedāyat?
7. What do they mean by romān-i?
8. Is Buf-e Kur a long book?
9. a shāh-kār is a work worthy of
10. How many years would a sade contain?
Back to the Persian Tests